Our Terms & Policies.
We, PageSpeedOptimizer Team believes in Trust, Reliability, and Success in Deliverability. Here we will explain the complete terms and policies that will help you in getting better insights about our Product and Services.
PageSpeedOptimizer will not use any of Customer’s Confidential Information except having contact with the customer regarding the services we offer, and provide any updates if needed. We will adapt all the precautionary measure to secure the Customer’s Confidentiality. PageSpeedOptimizer shall implement security procedures with our security experts, such as access security measures and encryption, but shall not be liable for any damages caused to customer by inadvertent confidentiality breaches.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, PageSpeedOptimizer shall be permitted to:
(i) monitor Customer’s use of the Services;
(ii) report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer (or Customer’s customers or end users) that PageSpeedOptimizer reasonably believes violates any applicable law,
(iii) provide any information, including Confidential Information, required by law or regulation to be disclosed, or in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or government agency; and
(iv) disclose that PageSpeedOptimizer is providing the Services to Customer and may include Customer’s name or business logo or feedback in promotional materials including press releases and on PageSpeedOptimizer website.
Restrictions to Optimization Services:
Regarding Money Back Policy:
PageSpeedOptimizer team is responsible for increasing your Google Page Insights Score, and Page speed (on client’s demand). Due to any uncertain circumstances, if the client is not satisfied, he/she can ask for a 100% refund of the amount. The total refund will be processed, after the rollback of activities performed for the optimization by the PageSpeedOptimizer team.
Refund request will not be accepted:
- If user requirements are satisfied.
- If client keeps on making changes to the website while PageSpeedOptimizer team is optimizing.
- After reading point no. 2, still user approaches for optimization.
As soon as the rollback is completed, we will process the refund of the client. You will be shown your website and if user adds anything in that process to the website, we will not be held responsible for it.
Client’s Agreement and Responsibilities:
- Client agrees to:
- provide all necessary data or information and any special forms or other required materials to PageSpeedOptimizer on schedule or in a timely fashion or if asked to produce, to enable the team to provide Services;
- Provide assurance about the accuracy, completeness, and legibility of all information supplied to PageSpeedOptimizer and be solely responsible for the results obtained from use of any of the Services;
- liaise with PageSpeedOptimizer through a coordinator Customer will identify, on matters related to the Services and authorize that coordinator to make decisions on behalf of Customer in relation to the implementation of this Agreement and the Services and any changes thereto;
- comply with PageSpeedOptimizer’s security and operating procedures (as may be revised or amended by PageSpeedOptimizer from time to time) when Client’sagents or employees are interfacing with PageSpeedOptimizer;
- control, and be responsible for the use of, account information, user ids and passwords corresponding to the Services and, where needed, when connecting with PageSpeedOptimizer;
- Client Responsibility:
Customer is responsible for: (a) providing accurate information for establishing an account with PageSpeedOptimizer, and (b) Customer will comply with all applicable terms, policies, laws and will obtain the requisite privacy consents in the collection and use of all information that may be collected on any website or maintained on any server hosted by PageSpeedOptimizer.
Related to Affiliations:
These terms are for PageSpeedOptimizer affiliates. We have set basic rules for the affiliates as displayed on the website page: https://pagespeedoptimizer.com/affiliate and comply with the terms mentioned on the page.
By reading these terms and policies, an affiliate agrees to use the website for legal purposes.
Legal Use of the services:
Clients/Affiliate hereby agrees to use the services of PageSpeedOptimizer only in authorization as per terms of services selected. In case it is found that use of services violates any terms suggested by PageSpeedOptimizer or any other rule, law, protocol, or regulation enacted by the concerned authorities from time to time, PageSpeedOptimizer reserves its right to take appropriate legal actions against him/her.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Customer agrees, in the event any claim or suit is brought in connection with this Agreement, it shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Mumbai, India. In any action to enforce this Agreement, including, without limitation, any action by PageSpeedOptimizer for the recovery of fees due hereunder, Customer shall pay reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with such action.
For payment, PageSpeedOptimizer shall only provide an electronic invoice to the client. Customer may view and print an invoice. You further authorize us to use a third party for payment process, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party. PageSpeedOptimizer can allow any other mode of payment on Customer’s special requests and circumstances.
Modification of Terms and Policies:
PageSpeedOptimizer reserves the rights to modify, amend, update, alter or supplement the terms from time to time and will notify Customer/Affiliate regarding any changes made. Customer/Affiliate is responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of these terms and policies available on http://PageSpeedOptimizer.com/terms-policies. If customer does not agree to the terms, can contact email@example.com and can discuss with our representatives regarding your concerns.